CTEK is a global player in vehicle charging solutions. With our strong position in 12- & 24-volt chargers, suitable for e.g., cars, boats, and many other battery dependent applications, as our foundation we’re now ready to accelerate our growth within EVSE (Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment).
CTEK has long lasting relations with more than 50 of the world’s premium car manufacturers such as Lamborghini, Porsche and Ferrari. We also have an extensive network of distributors, retailers, and pure online players like Clas Ohlson, KGK and Amazon, which enables us to bring out our products to more than 70 countries. CTEK is also taking an active part in transforming the transport solutions to be greener, as one of Scandinavia’s largest providers of infrastructure solutions for charging electric cars with customers such as Vattenfall and Stockholms Stads Parkering.
We are hiring a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager that will provide overall finance support and work closely with the management to help formulate and execute on the strategy for the business.
What you do
· Lead the budgeting, forecasting and strategic planning process.
· Monthly, quarterly, and annual income statement analysis of actuals against budget, forecast and prior year.
· Supporting decision making by providing stakeholders with timely, detailed, and meaningful insights and visibility on business performance. Included weekly sales reports, margin analysis and preparing presentations for board meetings.
· Lead a team of two analysts.
· Performing ad hoc analysis where required to assist in management decision making.
Who you are
· You enjoy working as a business partner in delivering better decision support and execution of strategic initiatives to improve the financial performance.
· You have excellent analytical skills as well as a strong business acumen.
· You possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
· Ability to handle stress, prioritize and lead team in a growth-oriented environment.
· In a pro-active manner identify opportunities and drive changes.
· Team player
· You have several years of experience in a similar role preferably in a listed company
· Experience in reporting/financial systems. Preferably in QlikView and Power BI.
· Fluent in English
· Bachelor, or higher degree in Business Administration (not required)
Apply no later than October 31st, we work with a continuous selection of candidates.