Maximizing Battery Performance isn’t just a slogan – it’s right at the heart of everything we do and every product we make.
With 25 years of experience in 12- & 24-volt chargers suitable for cars, boats, and many other battery dependent applications as our foundation, we’re now ready to accelerate our growth within EVSE (Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment). Since 2018, CTEK is taking an active part in transforming the transport solutions to be greener, as one of Scandinavia’s largest providers of infrastructure solutions for charging electric cars.
Our mission is to develop and provide the safest electric car charging on the market based on standardized solutions. The charging stations for electric cars and plug-in hybrids are characterized by: safety, dependability, and a simple user interface. The charging stations feature a modern design, cutting-edge technology, and comprehensive safety specifications. The chargers have both commercial and private applications. Our customers come from diverse industries/niches, such as municipalities, energy companies, housing cooperatives, property owners, corporations, parking companies, and private individuals.
We are now hiring a Junior Sales Representative to our Energy and Facility Division based in UK.
What you do
- Initiate exploratory calls with prospects to see if they could be an ideal customer. Through product and service knowledge communicate the purpose and value to prospective customers. If the prospect is a good fit, schedule a discovery call or meeting with a member of the sales team.
- Daily do outbound emails and phone call activities based on a target list, as well as prospecting through LinkedIn or other sources and you set up meetings for the sales team.
- Identify needs and challenges of the prospective customer and determine the prospect's interest in EV charging stations.
- achieve daily, weekly, and monthly goals through execution of demand generation activities. You manage your activity and maintain sales metrics in our CRM tool Salesforce.
Who you are
- You dream big and love to win, are highly perseverant, a self-starter, can deal with rejection and you always bring grit and resilience.
- You like to take own initiatives in a start-up environment. We strongly believe that you can build trust and present a solution that adds real value to customers.
- You demonstrate a strong consultative selling mindset and can convince buyers with a business case logic.
- You are hungry to learn and adapt as the market evolves.
You have B2B commercial sales experience and has experience from a similar role. You are aware of or ready to acquire knowledge fast with regards to market and business trends in EV mobility. You are fluent in English.
Apply no later than December 5th