CTEK is a global market leader in vehicle charging solutions
Established in Dalarna Sweden, CTEK is the leading global brand in battery charging solutions, most specifically vehicle charging. CTEK offers products ranging from 12V & 24V battery chargers to charging solutions for electrical vehicles.
Products are sold via a carefully selected network of global distributors and retailers, as original equipment, supplied to more than 50 of the world’s leading vehicle manufacturers and through charge point operators, property owners as well as other organisations and individuals providing EV charging infrastructure.
CTEK takes pride in its unique culture based on a passion for innovation and a deep commitment to supporting the transition to a greener mobility, by adhering to industry-leading ESG standards.
We are proud to have been awarded in Karriärföretagen 2022!
“CTEK shows great expertise and passion in its industry and has a solid employer branding work. Through a clear collaboration between the employees and a trust in them, it is precisely they who drive the company forward. CTEK gives you a stable workplace with a warm corporate culture.”
We are now hiring System Architects to our Development team in Norrköping.
What you do
- Define and communicate a shared technical and architectural vision to help ensure that the system or solution under development is fit for its intended purpose.
- Participate in planning, definition, and high-level design of the solution and exploration of solution alternatives. Collaborate with Product Managers, Team Leaders and RTEs/Project Managers.
- Bring change items to relevant stakeholders. Accept and reject architectural design.
- Follow and participate in the latest trends and development within the E-Mobility area.
Who you are
Most important of all, is that you are a team player. You are also trustworthy and dependable and have a passion for what you do. You have a creative and innovative approach while still working structured towards the next goal.
You have your roots within Software Design with the knowhow and will to define and break down strategies into patterns or detailed requirement, to facilitating planning, tracking, scheduling implementations/deliverables and to develop working relationships with the development organization, teams and software engineers and others.
- M.Sc in Engineering or similar
- Extensive experience from developing software (preferably C/C++)
- Multiple years of experience in Embedded software development
- System description and modelling with UML or SysML
- Experience with Linux and FreeRTOS
- Fluent in English, both verbally and in writing
Apply no later than August 14th