CTEK is a global market leader in vehicle charging solutions.
Established in Dalarna Sweden, CTEK is the leading global brand in battery charging solutions, most specifically vehicle charging. CTEK offers products ranging from 12V & 24V battery chargers to charging solutions for electrical vehicles.
Products are sold via a carefully selected network of global distributors and retailers, as original equipment, supplied to more than 50 of the world’s leading vehicle manufacturers and through charge point operators, property owners as well as other organizations and individuals providing EV charging infrastructure.
CTEK takes pride in its unique culture based on a passion for innovation and a deep commitment to supporting the transition to a greener mobility, by adhering to industry leading ESG standards.
We are now hiring a Technical Writer based in UK, to put together instruction manuals to be used by direct customers and engineers.
What you do
You will produce and maintain user documentation for products in accordance with the brand guidelines and quality standards and will be a strong contributor to the brand's future product experience. You should understand all aspects of the product documentation life cycle, working closely with team members and project subject matter experts to produce the highest quality documentation in printed and electronic formats.
Main duties include:
- Plan, research, write, and edit documents from conception to delivery, including: Information gathering and planning, content specification, writing, illustrating, reviewing and publishing.
- Convey technical ideas, concepts, and procedures in clear, concise, and accurate English.
- Create well-structured documentation that is clear to the end-user for physical product use and software.
- Use consistent and correct terminology.
- Gather information from existing technical content, interviewing subject matter experts and working with the product.
- Proof-read, review, and edit all documentation produced.
- Make sure documentation meets all requirements for compliance with industry and international standards and directives.
- Manage translated content for global markets.
- Contribute to continuous improvements and best practice
- Maintain databases/records as required.
- Any additional duties as required by the business.
Who you are
- Must be a great team-player but also able to work on their own initiative
- A motivated individual with an eye for detail
- Must be a great team-player but also able to work on their own initiative.
- Willing to learn and develop in a fast pace environment
- Must have excellent I.T. skills, especially competent with software running on the Microsoft Windows operating system.
- Must be familiar with Adobe Creative Suite, in particular: InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop.
- Must be able to accurately interpret mechanical drawings, electrical schematics and data instructions given by SME’s.
- Must be able to carry out editorial reviewing of work produced by peers.
Any skills in the following areas are also beneficial
- Agile working methods
- Experience with PLM systems
- Experience with 3D CAD systems
- Experience with XML / HTML / Topic based authoring tools
- Knowledge of electronics
Apply no later than March 30th, we practice ongoing selection.
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
Workplace & culture
Passion, creativity, and responsibility exists in everything we do at CTEK.
We are driven to succeed by taking on both challenges and opportunities with passion and energy. We care about each other and come as a team, because we know that we can make the greatest impact when we work together.
Creativity, courage, and curiosity built this business, and we continue on that path by respectfully welcoming new ideas and opinions, especially if they challenge what we already think we know.
Through honesty and transparency, we create an organization that you can trust. We set high expectations of ourselves and take responsibility in making them happen.
Established in Dalarna Sweden, CTEK is the leading global brand in battery charging solutions, most specifically vehicle charging.
CTEK offers products ranging from 12V & 24V battery chargers to charging solutions for electrical vehicles.
Loading application form
Already working at CTEK?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.