CTEK is a global market leader in vehicle charging solutions.
Established in Dalarna Sweden, CTEK is the leading global brand in battery charging solutions. CTEK offers products ranging from 12V & 24V battery chargers to charging solutions for electrical vehicles. Products are sold via a carefully selected network of global distributors and retailers, as original equipment, supplied to more than 50 of the world’s leading vehicle manufacturers and through charge point operators, property owners as well as other organizations and individuals providing EV charging infrastructure. CTEK takes pride in its unique culture based on a passion for innovation and a deep commitment to supporting the transition to a greener mobility, by adhering to industry leading ESG standards.
Do you have a passion for mobile app development? Are you experienced in developing applications for iOS and/or Android platforms? We are looking for an experienced iOS developer to join our team.
We are investing in our strategy and capability to develop our mobile applications. We are continuously evaluating our existing products and with your help we want to merge applications and build a new user experience together with an efficient way of working.
At CTEK R&D you will be working with the SaFe principles and in cross functional teams. You will have the possibility to work closely with other functional teams in backend, embedded software, and CI/CD pipelines as well as closer towards customer support.
The office in Norrköping is the center for development of our E-mobility products, but we are a global team with the possibility to work from anywhere that fits our employees.
What you do
As a developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining high-quality mobile applications that are both user-friendly and functional. You will work closely with our design and product teams to deliver apps that meet the needs of our customers.
Our mobile apps are the extension of our EVSE and Low voltage devices and communicate via Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) and stay connected with our backend systems using Wi-Fi.
- Collaborate with the design and product teams to create user-friendly and visually appealing mobile apps
- Develop, test, and maintain high-quality code for iOS platform
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code.
- Utilize third-party libraries and APIs to enhance app functionality
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues as they arise
- Continuously improve app performance and usability
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in mobile app development
Who you are
You are passionate about mobile app development and are looking for an exciting opportunity to build our app team.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in iOS development (Swift)
- Strong understanding of mobile app architecture, UI/UX design principles, and best practices
- Experience developing mobile applications that use Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology is nice to have
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot issues
- Knowledge and experience with React Native and or Flutter is a bonus.
Apply no later than March 31st, we practice ongoing selection. Valid Swedish work permit is mandatory.
- Norrköping, Stockholm, Vikmanshyttan
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Workplace & culture
Passion, creativity, and responsibility exists in everything we do at CTEK.
We are driven to succeed by taking on both challenges and opportunities with passion and energy. We care about each other and come as a team, because we know that we can make the greatest impact when we work together.
Creativity, courage, and curiosity built this business, and we continue on that path by respectfully welcoming new ideas and opinions, especially if they challenge what we already think we know.
Through honesty and transparency, we create an organization that you can trust. We set high expectations of ourselves and take responsibility in making them happen.
Established in Dalarna Sweden, CTEK is the leading global brand in battery charging solutions, most specifically vehicle charging.
CTEK offers products ranging from 12V & 24V battery chargers to charging solutions for electrical vehicles.
Loading application form
Already working at CTEK?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.