Hardware Design Engineers
CTEK is a global market leader in vehicle charging solutions.
Established in Dalarna Sweden, CTEK is the leading global brand in battery charging solutions, most specifically vehicle charging. CTEK offers products ranging from 12V & 24V battery chargers to charging solutions for electrical vehicles. Products are sold via a carefully selected network of global distributors and retailers, as original equipment, supplied to more than 50 of the world’s leading vehicle manufacturers and through charge point operators, property owners as well as other organizations and individuals providing EV charging infrastructure.
CTEK takes pride in its unique culture based on a passion for innovation and a deep commitment to supporting the transition to a greener mobility, by adhering to industry leading ESG standards.
We are now hiring Hardware Design Engineers to our development department in Norrköping, consisting of several functional teams from hardware/electronics, embedded software to IoT teams with backend and app development.
- Circuit board design
- Schematic and layout
- EMI/EMC measurements and testing
- Verifying functionality and system/function tests
- Quality issues and support towards the manufacturing team in production issues linked to the hardware
- Improvements on current and future hardware design
Reach out if you have several years of experience in hardware development. You are fluent in English preferably also Swedish. It is great if you have previous experience from Altium PCB design tools and LTspice simulator tool!
Most important of all, is that you are a team player. You are also trustworthy and dependable and have a passion for what you do. You have a creative and innovative approach while still working structured towards the next goal.
What CTEK can offer you
- Technology and competence development within latest standards and technologies in the electrification area
- A learning environment where we cover all product development needed for our products internally. This means we do everything from app, backend, frontend, electronics, mechanics, embedded SW etc.
- To participate in the green technology shift and its challenges and possibilities for CTEK
- Great colleagues and a supporting, helping and educational environment.
- Employee discount on our products
- Hybrid/remote workplace
- Collective agreement (Teknikavtalet)
- Beneficial electric vehicle charging at the offices.
- Health care allowance
- Home office
Apply no later than April 7th, we practice ongoing selection. Valid Swedish work permit is mandatory.
- Norrköping, Vikmanshyttan
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Workplace & culture
Passion, creativity, and responsibility exists in everything we do at CTEK.
We are driven to succeed by taking on both challenges and opportunities with passion and energy. We care about each other and come as a team, because we know that we can make the greatest impact when we work together.
Creativity, courage, and curiosity built this business, and we continue on that path by respectfully welcoming new ideas and opinions, especially if they challenge what we already think we know.
Through honesty and transparency, we create an organization that you can trust. We set high expectations of ourselves and take responsibility in making them happen.
Established in Dalarna Sweden, CTEK is the leading global brand in battery charging solutions, most specifically vehicle charging.
CTEK offers products ranging from 12V & 24V battery chargers to charging solutions for electrical vehicles.
Hardware Design Engineers
Loading application form
Already working at CTEK?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.