CTEK is a global market leader in vehicle charging solutions.
Established in Dalarna Sweden, CTEK is the leading global brand in battery charging solutions, most specifically vehicle charging. CTEK offers products ranging from 12V & 24V battery chargers to charging solutions for electrical vehicles. Products are sold via a carefully selected network of global distributors and retailers, as original equipment, supplied to more than 50 of the world’s leading vehicle manufacturers and through charge point operators, property owners as well as other organizations and individuals providing EV charging infrastructure.
CTEK takes pride in its unique culture based on a passion for innovation and a deep commitment to supporting the transition to a greener mobility, by adhering to industry leading ESG standards.
We are now hiring an Android developer to our R&D department, consisting of several functional teams from hardware/electronics, embedded software to IoT teams with backend and app development.
What we do
You will be part of our R&D where we work agile and adapt our processes and deliveries to the need. Every team and employee play a key role in driving the development of the future of vehicle charging.
We design, develop and build our Low Voltage and Electric Vehicle Chargers (EVSEs) in Vikmanshyttan, Norrköping and Stockholm.
An increasing number of our products are connected and mobile apps act as integrations between chargers and consumers. We're now focusing further on improving that experience by building an in-house team of app developers, designers, and product owners.
Your workplace will be Norrköping, Stockholm or Vikmanshyttan.
What you do
You are passionate about building user-friendly mobile apps using the latest technologies and methods. The apps are the extended arm of our chargers and communicate with our devices via BLE and Wi-Fi. You have experience of developing connected products and the interaction between product and app. We believe you have
• experience Android development with a focus on Kotlin
• knowledge of architecture, UI/UX and best practices for mobile apps
• experience in developing apps with BLE support
• experience of working in teams and cross-functional organizations
and that you are communicative, committed, and responsible for what you create.
What we offer
• Technology and competence development within latest standards and technologies in the electrification area
• A learning environment where we cover all product development needed for our products internally. This means we do everything from mechanics, electronics, embedded software, backend, frontend, and app.
• To participate in the green technology shift and its challenges and possibilities for CTEK
• Great colleagues and a supportive and educational environment
• Employee discount on our products
• Hybrid workplace
• Collective agreements (Teknikavtalet)
• Beneficial electric vehicle charging at the offices
Apply no later than December 10th